Bounding out of São Paulo, Brazil, Boca (aka Marcos Ceravolo) is an award winning Director focused on mixed media projects for broadcast, film and advertising.
With a background in digital design and animation, his work is characterised by the use of mixed techniques, with plenty of attention to detail.
Boca has over 10 years experience in the field, working all over the world with a variety of clients such as Unilever, Carlsberg, MTV, Lycra, Coca-Cola, Adobe, ESPN and many others.
To date his work has won international awards such as the Cannes Lions, OneShow, Promax and FITC to name a few. He’s also been featured in a number of festivals and publications worldwide like CampusParty, IDN and ComputerArts. Boca is also an author of the industry site Motionographer.com.
MTV, McDonald's, Carlsberg, Adobe, Skol, Bradesco, Lycra, Batavo, Kaiser, Amex, Sky, Nextel, Itaú, Net, Grupo Pão de Açúcar, TNT, Unilever, IcelandAir, Netshoes, Espn, Tv Globo, TV Bandeirantes, Burn, Kibon, F/Nazca, Africa, Y&R, Havas, Cubocc, DM9DDB.
- Bronze, Direct, "Pinlist" Cannes Lions 2016
- Bronze, Cyber, "Pinlist" Cannes Lions 2016
- Bronze, Outdoor, "McCode" Cannes Lions 2016
- Merit Award, Design Category, OneShow 2014
- Silver, Design Category, ABP Festival 2014
- Winner, Gold, PromaxBDA LatinAmerica - On-Air Program Packaging
- Winner, Broze, PromaxBDA LatinAmerica - PSA Category
- Featured, Informotion - Gestalten
- Official Selection, AESTHETICA SHORT FILM FESTIVAL 2012
- Featured, Stash 89
- Featured, IdN V18N4
- Speaker, Motion Design, CampusParty Brasil
- Officila Selection, Pictoplasma Berlin 2010
- Official Selection, OK Computer Section, International Short Film Festival of Barcelona (Mecal)
- Feature Interview, ComputerArts-China (edition 07)
- Featured, Stash 56
- Winner, Motion Graphics Category, Adobe Design Achievement Awards
- Winner, Motion Graphics Category, Animex Awards
- Winner, Motion & Interactive Category, Salazar Awards
- Finalist, Motion Graphics Category, FITC 2008
- Finalist, Yahoo! Video Awards
- Nominated, Motion Graphic Production of the Year, ELAN Awards
- Official Selection, OneDotZero
- Official Selection, 2nd Motion Graphics Review
- Official Selection, Resfest Brazil
- Official Selection, Floating World Animation Fest
- Official Selection, Toofy Film Fest
- Special Screening, Imperial Beach Film Festival
- Featured, Stash 46
- Interview, Directors Notes, Ep. 76
- Winner, Best Digital Animation, Popvox Awards
- Finalist, Live Action Category, Adobe Design Achievement Awards
- Finalist, Motion & Interactive category, Salazar Awards
- Semi-Finalist, Motion Graphics Category, Adobe Design Achievement Awards
- Special Screening, ABC Festival 2007
- Official Selection, Webcuts 2007
- Official Selection, The Art of Digital Show
- Official Selection, Typophile Film Festival
- Official Selection, L’Hybride Film festival
- Pre Show Screening at Gary Hustwit’s documentary “Helvetica” in Vancouver
- Featured on Motionographer, Stash, Fubiz, Cpluv, K10k, Coolhunting, NoFatClips, Yahoo! Video, Daily Motion, Kottke.